I recently went there to unwind the week of my birthday, and had such a wonderful, relaxing time. I loved my room which was decorated beautifully and included a kitchenette and huge comfy bed. I spent lots of time talking with Leah the owner, who was inviting, fun and helpful. The room had it's own private bath as well. I did lots of hanging out on the porch, shopping on 4th avenue (mere steps away) and going to the grocery co-op for yummies. I highly recommend this unique and well cared for inn and will make a ritual of coming at least once a year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful Victorian Queen Anne built in 1899 and lovingly restored and remodeled into Tucson's most progressive eco-friendly boutique inn. Each private suite is unique with vintage furnishing. Eco friendly features such as a RO filtered water dispenser in your own in-suite kitchen.Perfectly located on the "University Bike Boulevard" a short walk to UofA and only 2 blocks "The cultural Center of Tucson" Historic Fourth Avenue... Check out our new University area streetcar! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Odigeo, Booking.com, Evoline ltd and Agoda so you can book your The Big Blue House Tucson Boutique inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Big Blue House Hotel Tucson
- The Big Blue House Tucson Boutique Inn Arizona