My wife and I stopped over for one night and loved every minute of it. The owner was a lovely lady that made us very welcome. Our room was very cosy, had a unique charm about it, and was really nicely decorated....nothing like I had stayed in before. The house was only a couple of blocks away from the restaurant/bar strip, where we also found a great place to eat. When we returned, we sat out on the porch for a while watching the electrical storm whilst keeping Laszlo the residant moggie company. In the morning Lea the owner cooked us a lovely breakfast casserole, although to us Brits it would be a Frittata, very nice indeed. We also had scones and fruit on offer too. Overall, this really is a wonderful place to stay. Highly recommended, and thankyou for your hospitality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful Victorian Queen Anne built in 1899 and lovingly restored and remodeled into Tucson's most progressive eco-friendly boutique inn. Each private suite is unique with vintage furnishing. Eco friendly features such as a RO filtered water dispenser in your own in-suite kitchen.Perfectly located on the "University Bike Boulevard" a short walk to UofA and only 2 blocks "The cultural Center of Tucson" Historic Fourth Avenue... Check out our new University area streetcar! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotel.de, HRS, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your The Big Blue House Tucson Boutique inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Big Blue House Hotel Tucson
- The Big Blue House Tucson Boutique Inn Arizona