“Yummy!”

Dining options: Breakfast
Simi Valley, CA
“Yummy!”
Reviewed 26 January 2014

I was looking for a good breakfast place after a long night of partying at our friends' wedding. The place was packed, but they seated us as quickly as possible. Food took about 20 minutes but it was well worth the wait! I really loved the chocolate chip pancakes. Try this place, you won't be disappointed!

Visited January 2014
1 Thank smcrawford38

Gilbert, Arizona
“Nom, nom, nom!!!”
Reviewed 20 January 2014

Stopped off on our way home for lunch. So glad we did. Food is fresh and really tasty! Staff is friendly. Just a great little restaurant!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank KGodinez
Rockville, Maryland
“Breakfast”
Reviewed 14 January 2014 via mobile

Service was excellent. Omlette very good - had Ca Omlette. Husband's pancake was huge & delic. Asked for extra crispy home fries which they did but they had a funny burnt taste even though they weren't burnt. My husband's tasted that way too & they weren't extra crispy. His omelette was good too. I'd eat there again.

Tucson
“The best pancakes!”
Reviewed 23 December 2013

If you like pancakes, you'll love this place. I'm partial to the banana pancakes.

The sausage links are to die for and eggs cooked to perfection. Wait servers are friendly and attentive. You really can't go wrong!

• Visited December 2013
Tucson, Arizona
“Best place in Tucson for breakfast”
Reviewed 18 December 2013

Their breakfasts are plentiful, reasonably priced, and best of all....homemade! I am particular about how I like my eggs cooked and they did them perfectly. They even asked me how I wanted my bacon cooked....soft, medium or crispy. In all my years of having breakfast out, this is a first. Don't take my word for it, try it and see for yourself.

• Visited December 2013