“Great Food, Great Atmosphere”
Review of Daggwood Cafe - CLOSED

Daggwood Cafe
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Healthy
Description: At Daggwood Cafe , It's All About the Sandwich! We make every Sandwich at Daggwood Cafe into a legendary, over stuffed Daggwood Sandwich. We start with bakery breads and fill them with premium meats and cheeses, as well as fresh veggies to create a truly Superior Sandwich. Feeling Hungry? We don't use more bread to make our Daggwoods longer, we use premium veggies, cheeses, and meats to make our Daggwoods TALLER and CRUSH your hunger!!!
Reviewed 19 June 2014

This place has really great tasting food, excellent service and to boot an ultra cool atmosphere. My teens loved the Mac N Cheese which I sampled and it was very good. I had the Turkey Gobbler sandwich done panini style- really delicious. You can tell they use top quality ingredients. They'll prepare their menu items to your liking, no problem. The place has casual seating around a huge flat screen TV, or you can opt for a typical cafe table with chairs, or a high top facing the blue shining outdoors. Then there is even a pool table in it's own separate area if you feel like playing. This cafe is located on Stone and is worth driving to from anywhere downtown, cause the food and atmosphere are so great!! And no I'm not related to the owners nor was I paid to do this review. It was just that good. I'd suggest they do deliveries to downtown area offices.

1  Thank Tucladyfun42
Reviewed 2 July 2012

Have you ever had lunch at a place that was so pristine that it looks like a TV set for a cooking show? Well, this is the place. They use Boarshead deli meats and other very fresh ingredients and the Four Seasons is to die for. To top it all off, they have the nicest people working there. You can't go wrong or hungry if you choose this place for lunch. I am one of those really picky eaters that most places cringe at when I order as I am so particular about how I want my meal. They always greet me with smiling faces when I come back even though I must be a pain. I have enjoyed every meal I have bought there.

Trouble M, Owner at Daggwood Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2012

Thanks Laura!