“Great Ribs”

Firebirds Wood Fired Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 2,042 Restaurants in Tucson
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Firebirds Wood Fired Grill is located in La Encantada restaurant circle near Campbell/Skyline. We offer authentic wood-fired steaks, seafood, specialty cocktails and select wines. Join us for Happy Hour Monday thru Friday from 4-7PM and Saturday & Sunday from 11AM-5PM at the FIREBAR(R) or on the patio. We offer top-notch service and upscale dining at a modest price. Visit us online to learn more.
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Had an early dinner in the bar with my son and his girlfriend. I had the filet which was very good. I would definitely return for another. My son had the ribs, which fell off of the bone. So good. My son's girlfriend had pasta and she sent it back. So order steak or ribs. The baked potaoes are great as well. Love the pork belly tacos and pigs in a blanket appetizers. Most of us really enjoyed our meal. I will be back.

Reviewed 27 March 2014

Service was great,but pretty noisy. There was a table of 4 of us. The salmon and trout were awesome. The ribs were burnt and the steak was tasteless. For the kind of money they charge I would think they would have a little better track record

Firebirdsgrill, Manager at Firebirds Wood Fired Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent experience. We are happy to hear you enjoyed the salmon and trout, yet disappointed you did not experience the quality of ribs we aim to deliver. Firebirds was founded on the highest of standards and when we fail to exceed the expectations of our guests, it is imperative that we take corrective action. We will be sharing your review with our management team.

Reviewed 15 March 2014

I went there with another person for lunch. It is a modern pleasant restaurant. The service was excellent and the prices reasonable. It is located in the El Cantata mall. I had a salad and the lime cilantro dressing was fantastic. I recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

We went for lunch arriving shortly after noon. We had to wait 10 minutes for a table which wasn't bad. It was the wait for our salads that lasted forever it seemed. It wouldn't have been so bad if we hadn't see two other tables that were seated after us being served before us. The salads were good and very sizeable - enough really for two people to share.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

The food and selection were really good. Pricing was on the high side. The restaurant has terrible acoustics and it's extremely noisy! My husband and I couldn't hold a conversation, so quickly finished our meal and left.