In the dual quest for a good steak and my wife's birthday, we visited Flemings in Tucson. Overall it is a good experience for a good steak in white tablecloth restaurant.
- There was excellent service from everyone.
- The menu was excellent.
- Food was well prepared and presented.
- On-line reservation
- Tablet for wine pairing, though the navigation takes time to understand.
- Limited parking
- Noisy which limits conservation.
- Had to wait 10-15 minutes even though we had reservations
Caveat: Our dining was at 630 pm on a Friday night with two major events in town: a bicycle road race and a college football game. These two items may have swamped them to slowed their service, increase the noise level, and crowded their parkining lot which they share with other businesses.
Sadly, we did not give them the best rating since they are expensive and still not as good as our favorite: "The Edge of Texas" in El Paso, TX.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.