“Great food, great service”
Review of Agustin Kitchen

Agustin Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Agustin Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #41 of 2,031 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Chef Ryan Clark’s creative farm-to-table cuisine inspired by Tucson’s local offerings includes amazing house specialties, an exciting ‘all domestic’ wine list and an arrangement of local draft beers. An award winning bar staff finds the niche in the menu with carefully created craft cocktails and house infusions. The kitchen crew works magic at this Downtown Tucson hot spot that takes sustainability seriously as it sends out tasty locavore lunches and sophisticated dinners, all at prices that are reasonable for what you get; a setting that’s a perfect mix of informal and beautiful and knowledgeable, friendly service complete the picture.
Reviewed 9 June 2014

We visited during the week for an after work dinner, and every dish was gorgeous and delicious! The food is amazing, and the plates look like pieces of art. This is a great place to experience food at its best for reasonable prices.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
1  Thank Alan M

Reviewed 4 June 2014

I met friends for lunch and a business meeting. I found the atmosphere relaxing but classy. I have mever been to this neighborhood before and will certainly go back and take friends. The food was creative and delicious, but not "peculiar." And they have several varieties of madeira! This alone is a strong recommendation. How about Lillet blonde????

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
1  Thank Leslie G
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I am always happy to see a young and talented chef presenting his dream to others. My friend Robin and I decided to try Agustin Kitchen after we had heard some good things about it. I really love the charming Mercado the restaurant is situated in. The beautiful interior of the Agustin Kitchen was inviting, very clean and lovely with high ceilings, beautiful booths, a fabulous view of the chefs working their magic and an exceptionally beautiful bar. I found the service to be very good. I decided on the brunch item "Green Eggs and Ham" which was very nicely served in a little cast iron skillet since the eggs are baked. I did enjoy the taste although I wish the watery component at the bottom would not have been part of the dish, most likely from the spinach. Robin had oysters which she deemed superb and a beautiful Shrimp Caesar Salad which she also loved. The meal was good, however not a large enough serving to truly satisfy my hunger, my iced tea and entrée ran $15.00 which I thought was too much for what it was. I enjoyed the meal but when I return to the Mercado, I am going to try the taqueria as I watched that food going out to diners on the patio and thought it had a lot more going for it.

1  Thank DixieJ
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Food was very good, but they missed on delivering on the experience. It was our 25th anniversary and I had called earlier in the day to reserve a table outside to share a quiet evening with my wife and children. I was assured by Mark that they would take good care of us. When we arrived, we were informed there was not a table outside for us. They said there was a note it was our anniversary and proceeded to seat us at the first table near the door. There was no attempt to correct the error or make any amends. Mark was no where to be found. If they are trying to make for a great experience, they failed.

2  Thank Nick4224
Reviewed 18 May 2014

There's a new gourmet choice - in Tucson!

A new farm to table restaurant open in Tucson for about 6 months - what a gem!

Awesome menu, we tried the salmon and the steak, leading in with the four smears - which consisted of small slices of garlic toast, with four jars of "smears"; smoked salmon and capers, oven-dried tomatoes, Arizona burrata, and Oxtail. Yum!

Good wine list and beverage options, service was impeccable. Suggest you try it!

Been to Agustin Kitchen? Share your experiences!