We just got back from a 2-night stay here while we moved our son into the U of A. While it was around 15-20 mins away, we wanted a nice place and we certainly were not disappointed! The property is lovely and I used the pool and fitness room while I was there and enjoyed them both. We loved having the suite so anyone wanting to stay up late could watch tv in their own area. Breakfast was fantastic - omelets to order, eggs, pancakes, french toast, sausage, bacon, oatmeal, breads, plus every beverage you could want. Overall, it was an incredible value. Just add free wi-fi and this place would be perfection.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Embassy Suites Tucson's Paloma Village is nestled in the breathtaking foothills of the Catalina Mountains overlooking Tucson. Our upscale hotel features 119 suites. All are equipped with two 32-inch flat screen televisions, work desk, microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. We offer complimentary breakfast and a nightly reception. We have a heated-pool, hot tub, state-of-the-art fitness and business center. Walk to a great variety of dining, spa facilities, art galleries and trendy shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Kognitiv US Corp, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Tucson Paloma Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Tucson Paloma Village Hotel Tucson
- Tucson Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Tucson Paloma Village Arizona