This is a top-notch place to stay in Tucson. Our ten day stay was flawless and the complementary breakfast was wonderful.
The staff was friendly, courteous, efficient and helpful.
The complementary Wi Fi was an added bonus. The location was convenient to the Biosphere, Sonoran Desert Museum, Sabino Canyon and other interesting sites. We will definitely return to this "Oasis in the desert."
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Embassy Suites Tucson's Paloma Village is nestled in the breathtaking foothills of the Catalina Mountains overlooking Tucson. Our upscale hotel features 119 suites. All are equipped with two 32-inch flat screen televisions, work desk, microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. We offer complimentary breakfast and a nightly reception. We have a heated-pool, hot tub, state-of-the-art fitness and business center. Walk to a great variety of dining, spa facilities, art galleries and trendy shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Kognitiv US Corp, Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Tucson Paloma Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Tucson Paloma Village Hotel Tucson
- Tucson Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Tucson Paloma Village Arizona