Ladies at front desk were rude and not helpful. Since my reservation, I required a double bed suite and early arrival. They told to call to check on both requisitions. I explained that I was attending a funeral at 3 PM and need a room around 1:30 PM or 2:00 PM. At our arrive, they just told me that they did not have the room ready (even if they have a empty double bed suite). Their reason was that the cleaning staff had more rooms to do before the suite that I ask for. So, I think they never care about the reason of my request (be ready for a funeral). We ending in a king suite (2 adults and two kids). The size of the suite was very small.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Embassy Suites Tucson's Paloma Village is nestled in the breathtaking foothills of the Catalina Mountains overlooking Tucson. Our upscale hotel features 119 suites. All are equipped with two 32-inch flat screen televisions, work desk, microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. We offer complimentary breakfast and a nightly reception. We have a heated-pool, hot tub, state-of-the-art fitness and business center. Walk to a great variety of dining, spa facilities, art galleries and trendy shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Kognitiv US Corp, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Tucson Paloma Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Tucson Paloma Village Hotel Tucson
- Tucson Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Tucson Paloma Village Arizona