This is a great place to stay, the location is perfect! I would recommend this hotel if you want to visit Sabino Canyon it is very close and shopping across the street! Nice shops, there are lots of things to do in the immediate area!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Embassy Suites Tucson's Paloma Village is nestled in the breathtaking foothills of the Catalina Mountains overlooking Tucson. Our upscale hotel features 119 suites. All are equipped with two 32-inch flat screen televisions, work desk, microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. We offer complimentary breakfast and a nightly reception. We have a heated-pool, hot tub, state-of-the-art fitness and business center. Walk to a great variety of dining, spa facilities, art galleries and trendy shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Tucson Paloma Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Tucson Paloma Village Hotel Tucson
- Tucson Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Tucson Paloma Village Arizona