This was a hotel that seemed in a very odd location next to restaurants at the end of a parking lot. Not a usual experience where a hotel is set off by itself with ample parking. The staff were very friendly. The reception was nice, plenty of bar snacks as well as games for the children. Overall, the entire hotel seemed small. The lobby area was small, the breakfast/reception area was tight. And the bedroom was very cramped, with the second bed against the wall next to the window. Though the rooms were very quiet given the proximity to the road, I found that the AC was noisy. This was fine for a 1 night stay but a family of 4 or more would not at all be comfortable for a longer stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Embassy Suites Tucson's Paloma Village is nestled in the breathtaking foothills of the Catalina Mountains overlooking Tucson. Our upscale hotel features 119 suites. All are equipped with two 32-inch flat screen televisions, work desk, microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. We offer complimentary breakfast and a nightly reception. We have a heated-pool, hot tub, state-of-the-art fitness and business center. Walk to a great variety of dining, spa facilities, art galleries and trendy shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Tucson Paloma Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Tucson Paloma Village Hotel Tucson
- Tucson Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Tucson Paloma Village Arizona