Embassy Suites by Hilton Tucson Paloma Village
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
1,327 results
All reviewsevening receptionhappy hourmade to order omeletsgreat hotelmanagers receptioncomplimentary breakfastmountain viewbreakfast staffcatalina foothillshotel is locatedwet barbreakfast was excellentsabino canyonshopping and restaurantsliving roomexcellent staywould stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 June 2014

This hotel is extremely traveler friendly. The staff are very friendly, the complimentary breakfast and happy hour are amazing! The rooms are large and welcoming. The pool area is relaxing and clean. It will always be my "go to" hotel in Tucson.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 June 2014

First rate - service and hotel. I would stay here again. Staff was very friendly and helpful, hotel was clean and modern. Breakfast was great. Did not have a chance to use the pool or spa but they looked good.

1  Thank David W
Reviewed 22 June 2014

My stay would have been better, if the staff exercised better customer service. When I arrived, my King suite was not available, and I was offered a queen handicap room instead. I accepted as no other options provided by ES Staff I was palced in a room wher ther was just an open shower, with no door or shower curtain. It made an very unpleasant experience while showering. The attitude of the staff was very non receptive to my discomfort, knowing that I was initially supposed to have a KING Suite, which they did not hold for me when one became available, thus I had to bear the handicap queen room, with no shower protection,...& yes , the water made quite a mess on the bathroom floor. I asked to be placed in a room away from the Exit door, and agin this request lay on deaf ears! Customer Service by the ES Staff at this particular location could have been more accommodating to the client. Would I return again to that location??? Absolutely NOT! My overall experience was fair.

1  Thank annh128
Amber H, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tucson Paloma Village, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2014

Dear Ann H,
Thank you for taking the time to review the Embassy Suites on TripAdvisor. We appreciate your feedback, and I’m sincerely sorry that you did not feel the customer service you experienced at check-in and throughout your stay was up to your expectations.
I do know that you requested an early check-in, and I’m sorry that the only room we had available upon your noon arrival was the accessible queen suite room. I understand that the shower experience was not pleasant, and I’m sorry that we were unable to provide a shower curtain to fit the accessible shower stall.
From the information I have gathered about your stay from our system, and talking with the front desk staff, we did offer to relocate you after you checked in, however since all we had available was a room with two-queen beds, and with the added inconvenience of having to pack up your belongings and move, you chose not want to do so. Since we were completely sold out the night before you checked in, the room you were checked into upon your requested early check-in was the only clean room we had available. I do apologize this made your stay uncomfortable, as well as that your encounters with the staff you felt were not heard or acted on. Please do not hesitate to contact me at the amber.harkin@hilton.com so we can discuss the matter and how I can make it up to you.

Regards,
Amber Harkin

Reviewed 14 June 2014

The hotel is greatly located. The service is impeccable and the hotel areas, outside and inside, are constantly being cleaned. I've stayed there for business and for leisure with family. Great breakfast and happy hour.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

Excellent stay at the Embassy Suites. Room was modern, well furnished, and had a great view from the balcony. Staff was very friendly and the manager's reception with complimentary drinks was a nice bonus.