This is a very nice hotel in a great part of town. Close enough to the airport but far enough out not to have to deal with traffic or hear the planes. Quite, peaceful but still close to shopping and restaurants (within walking distance). Very friendly staff and terrific breakfast buffets! The suites are a nice size and comfortable. The patio was a little goofy in that there is a wall that helps with privacy but doesn't allow for a view. Plus, it is VERY small. But, given there are plenty of other outside seating areas at the facility, not really a big deal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Embassy Suites Tucson's Paloma Village is nestled in the breathtaking foothills of the Catalina Mountains overlooking Tucson. Our upscale hotel features 119 suites. All are equipped with two 32-inch flat screen televisions, work desk, microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. We offer complimentary breakfast and a nightly reception. We have a heated-pool, hot tub, state-of-the-art fitness and business center. Walk to a great variety of dining, spa facilities, art galleries and trendy shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Tucson Paloma Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Tucson Paloma Village Hotel Tucson
- Tucson Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Tucson Paloma Village Arizona