“Filled the tummy”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Very busy chain steakhouse. Service was attentive, food was good, and portions were decently sized. Make reservations for dinner.

Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

Had the steak and it was amazing in going back again tonight the free peanuts on table are lovely but don't fill up on them too much

Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

My family & I had a late dinner. We had great service & excellent food! My husband & son had the cowboy size steak. My husband said it was the best steak he has ever had! Juicy & cooked perfectly. I had the BBQ chicken breast, which was delicious! My daughter had the burger which she enjoyed as well. The bread & butter is absolutely delicious! Big portions! We loved it!

Reviewed 3 March 2014

We had the prime rib and pulled pork, both which were very good. Each entrée comes with two sides and fresh baked (all-you-can-eat) rolls with a cinnamon butter (which made them taste like a sweet roll - we asked for plain butter.) If you eat before 6:00pm, there are 8-entrees for $8.99 which is a great deal - and it goes for take-out. Service is very good. Music can be very loud, but not bad at 5:45pm. When we left an hour later, there was a line out the door. You can pre-call and get an estimated seating time, and show up then.

Reviewed 14 February 2014

The service we had was phenomenal and the food was just as good. I am now trying to find one of these restaurants in our area.

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!