Catalina Park Inn Bed and Breakfast
US$149
US$130
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tucson Airport(Tucson)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/06
US$88
US$84
Arizona Inn(Tucson)
US$174
US$162
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$180/night.

La Posada Lodge and Casitas(Tucson)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$71
AscendHotels
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$79/night.

US$157
US$112
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

US$216
US$158
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$179/night.

US$130
US$123
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$163/night.

Free cancellation until 26/05
US$228
US$222
US$207
US$194
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$313/night.

Free cancellation until 26/05
US$487
US$178
Savings alert! 49% below average rates

The price you found is 49% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$352/night.

All reviewswonderful hostseast roomother guestswithin walking distancethe main housequiet neighborhoodroom was beautifully decoratedinteresting guestsgourmet breakfastnative plantsprivate balconyloved our stayrestaurants and shopsvisiting tucsoneach morningthe location is perfecta wonderful place to stay
Reviewed 4 June 2007

My wife and I stayed at the Catalina Park Inn for 5 nights in early May on a house-hunting trip and vacation to Tucson. We couldn't have asked for better experience. The house is beautiful and is located in the very convenient West University area of Tucson. Mark and Paul were wonderful hosts. Not only were the breakfasts spectacular, as the reviews we read had promised, but Mark and Paul were so pleasant and helpful, whether recommending restaurants, giving driving directions, or just sitting with us at breakfast and giving us insights on things to do in Tucson. And the fresh-baked cookies at the end of the day were a wonderful touch to look forward to!! Our room was plenty comfortable and had a great balcony for relaxing in the evening. We traveled without kids, and none of the other guests we met during our stay had kids with them either, but I'd recommend this B&B to any couple looking for a restful stay in this wonderful city.

• Stayed: May 2007, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 May 2007

Excellant, pleasant surrounding. Excellent food. Seemed to think of everything. I will stay there again when in area. Numerous guest seemed to be repeat users.

Stayed: May 2007
Reviewed 14 May 2007

Paul and Mark were wonderful and gracious hosts! They made me feel extremely comfortable and welcome. The room I stayed in was fabulous and spacious. I couldn't have been more pleased. And the breakfasts----what can I say?...I thoroughly enjoyed my stay, especially during graduation weekend. I felt like time slowed down and I could relax during such a hectic time. Thanks Paul and Mark! ~Michelle (Rough Rock, Arizona)

Stayed: May 2007
Reviewed 5 April 2007

Our 2nd visit to Catalina Park Inn was even more enjoyable than the 1st, if that's possible. Besides the terrific location in Tucson, Mark and Paul made us feel comfortably at home. We toasted the nightly sunset from our private 2nd floor porch off the West Room and ate an incredible breakfast every morning. Eight years separated our two visits yet the same level of hospitality that brought us back was increased.

• Stayed: March 2007, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 January 2007

The Catalina Park Inn is a nicely decorated B&B within easy walking distance of the UofA, Tucson's very funky 4th Avenue, and just about every other great part of Tucson, so it's very well situated for fun. Unfortunately, I was there on business, but never the less did get in two meals of the incomperable Mexican food that Tucson has to offer and thoroughly enjoyed my stay. The East Room has a very comfortable bed with great linens and pillows. I got some of the best sleep I've ever had there. The bathroom is bigger than some San Francisco hotel rooms. The owners, Mark and Paul, are darn near perfect. Attentive but not overbearing. The breakfast is top notch, and the one I had there was shared with a very diverse and interesting group of people. Really reaching hard to find something negative to say, I guess I'd say that the bathroom tile could use regrouting. It's clean but ragged. And I'm not complaining (just observing) that the previous review called the place quiet - but the train runs relatively close and while it didn't bother me ( I am NOT a light sleeper!), I can see where some would be annoyed. Stay there again? In a heartbeat!

• Stayed: January 2007, travelled on business