Royal Elizabeth Inn
US$129
US$108
US$178
US$148
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tucson Airport(Tucson)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$88
US$191
US$162
Comfort Suites at Sabino Canyon(Tucson)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$116
Best Western Royal Sun Inn & Suites(Tucson)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$88
Red Roof Inn Tucson North - Marana(Tucson)(Great Value!)
US$57
US$310
US$249
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewsb bdowntown tucsonbed and breakfastgourmet breakfastrose roomfabulous hostshonor barwithin walking distancehot tubconvention centereach morningthe location is perfecthome away from homesitting arealiving roomguest roomsbj
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 June 2012

The Royal Liz is simply the best B & B I have stayed in. The location and standard of accommodation cannot be bettered and the Innkeeper, Jake, is friendly, helpful and willing to assist with anything - his breakfasts are also fantastic!
I cannot recommend the Royal Liz highly enough and would have no hesitation in staying again.
Thanks for a perfect stay.
Dave J

Room Tip: All the rooms are large and attractively decorated and very clean. We stayed in the Nicole Elizabeth Suite but I would be happy to stay in any of the rooms.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DaveJobbins
Reviewed 20 May 2012

My partner and I decided to drop in on his parents in Tucson for Mother's day at the last minute. I called the Inn on the Thursday before the weekend. The innkeeper, Jake, answered the phone and from that moment until the end of our stay the experience was first class. Every phase of our stay was well organized and incredibly well thought out and prepared. Parking, arrival, room, breakfast, all our needs and question handled with ease and relaxed skill. We felt like we lived there. Great experience. I wish we could have stayed longer.

Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 May 2012

we stayed at the royal Elizabeth for my hubby's U of A graduation...very very pleasant stay. we were so exhausted after graduation we were too tired to go anywhere to eat ...our host Jake got us some late night snacks! the breakfast was gourmet all the way and the room was ultra comfortable. definitely will find a reason to go back!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mary k
Reviewed 6 May 2012

The wonderful time we spent at the Royal Elizabeth will definitely ensure a return visit. The house and gardens are truly spectacular and the central Tucson location is just great for walking into town for lunch or dinner, but definitely take advantage of the Liz's breakfast because it is not to be missed!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Christine K
Reviewed 23 April 2012

We stayed at the Royal Liz to prep for and attend my son's wedding in Tucson, and we could not have had a more pleasant experience. Jake was incredibly helpful with parking, coordinating guest arrivals, and allowing us to take over the kitchen on friday morning to prep and assemble 250 assorted cupcakes, cream puffs, and dipped strawberries! I felt very at home and welcome. The breakfasts were elegant and unique, the coffee delicious, the teas abundant and varied. And the rooms! You have to experience them to believe them. Very well laid out, spacious and beautifully furnished.

Room Tip: the Nicole Elizabeth is my favorite, but the option of a daybed in a couple of the rooms helped us accomodate our party.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family