I was on a business trip on the Campus of U. of Arizona and wanted to stay nearby. This hotel is close to campus, located off Stone, just minutes from campus by car. In fact, you could probably walk if you had the time and cool enough weather. I book this hotel through Priceline, and it was a great value for the price point!
The lobby and hotel staff was very friendly when I was checking in, and called the room about 10 minutes after arrival just to check to make sure the room was to my satisfaction. The decor of the room was updated and clean. Very nice place for me to pull out my laptop, connect on the free wifi and get some work done (and of course check facebook!).
Also at check in, they game a breakfast voucher, drink 2 for 1 voucher, and informed me that with my room card I got 15% off at the hotel's restaurant. Of these, I only partook in the breakfast, which was the choice of 8 different cook-to-order breakfasts. A great deal, and I enjoyed a quality French Toast & Bacon breakfast in the morning.
Parking was a little strange, probably just because of how the hotel was situated on property...I was able to park really close to the room, but was not able to see my car. Yet no problems in the morning as it and its contents (work materials) were safe and sound.
All in all, a good location, value, and service! I'd recommend for anyone who is wanting clean, good service, and location near UofA.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at this full-service, Eco-Friendly Tucson, Arizona hotel located close to the University of Arizona, the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum and the Old Tucson Studios. Enjoy complimentary COOK-TO-ORDER breakfast each morning at the Royal Sun Restaurant & 2-FOR-1 Drinks at Lounge each evening. The newly renovated Green Certified BEST WESTERN Royal Sun Inn & Suites, located near Interstates 10 and 19 in Tucson, Arizona. We offer convenient access to many key area attractions including college Campuses, 3 Malls, three-Golf Courses and the Tucson International Airport. Enjoy spaciously-appointed guest rooms and suites, including hot tub suites, each complete with wired and wireless high-speed Internet access and 32' LCD HD TV with HBO(R) and DVD player. This full-service hotel also features a relaxing outdoor swimming pool and hot tub, fitness center, business services and meeting facilities. Pets are welcome for a small fee. Guests staying at this Arizona hotel will enjoy being close to the San Xavier Mission, the Sabino Canyon, the Biosphere 2 and the Tubac Artists Colony. Just a short drive away, guests can find the Saguaro National Park, the Kartchner Caverns State Park, historic Tombstone and historic Bisbee. For superior customer service and a convenient location in Tucson, Arizona make a reservation today at the BEST WESTERN Royal Sun Inn & Suites! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Royal Sun Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Royal Sun Hotel Tucson
- Best Western Tucson
- Tucson Best Western
- Best Western Royal Sun Inn & Suites Tucson, Arizona