For the price this hotel is a great deal and in a decent location. The room was clean, smelled good and was generally isolated from the sound of other rooms. The bed was comfortable and the TV had plenty of channels. Internet in the hotel room was free and the provided free breakfast was great. Upon checking in the hotel staff was pleasant and called me in my room a few minutes later to ensure I hadn’t found anything that wasn’t to my liking. There is a restaurant/bar on location that served decent food and plenty of drinks. The only complaint I had would be my room next to the pool. Hotel guests were a bit loud and rowdy at night preventing me from falling asleep. Ask in advance for a room away from the pool and you should be fine. When checking in make sure you go to the lobby without your bags as the hotel is spread out and should you be staying at one of the buildings at the other side of the property you will probably want to move your car. The hotel rooms are all entered from the outside and staying on the second floor will require you to walk up stairs. Assuming I was assigned a room away from the pool I would have no problem staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at this full-service, Eco-Friendly Tucson, Arizona hotel located close to the University of Arizona, the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum and the Old Tucson Studios. Enjoy complimentary COOK-TO-ORDER breakfast each morning at the Royal Sun Restaurant & 2-FOR-1 Drinks at Lounge each evening. The newly renovated Green Certified BEST WESTERN Royal Sun Inn & Suites, located near Interstates 10 and 19 in Tucson, Arizona. We offer convenient access to many key area attractions including college Campuses, 3 Malls, three-Golf Courses and the Tucson International Airport. Enjoy spaciously-appointed guest rooms and suites, including hot tub suites, each complete with wired and wireless high-speed Internet access and 32' LCD HD TV with HBO(R) and DVD player. This full-service hotel also features a relaxing outdoor swimming pool and hot tub, fitness center, business services and meeting facilities. Pets are welcome for a small fee. Guests staying at this Arizona hotel will enjoy being close to the San Xavier Mission, the Sabino Canyon, the Biosphere 2 and the Tubac Artists Colony. Just a short drive away, guests can find the Saguaro National Park, the Kartchner Caverns State Park, historic Tombstone and historic Bisbee. For superior customer service and a convenient location in Tucson, Arizona make a reservation today at the BEST WESTERN Royal Sun Inn & Suites! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Kognitiv US Corp, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Royal Sun Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Royal Sun Hotel Tucson
- Best Western Tucson
- Tucson Best Western
- Best Western Royal Sun Inn & Suites Tucson, Arizona