I booked this place based on other Trip Advisor comments. I booked on the second floor so there would be less people walking by the room. There were outdoor tables and the pool ( which looked nice) but may have caused more traffic outside the room. Room was suitable but paper on the floor ( dropped by housekeeping?) . I pulled back the bedsheets as I do in every hotel room, to find a long black hair in the bed ( housekeeping?) but what turned my husband off,was the cup of coffee he was served the next morning at breakfast with lipstick still on it! The police were also there picking up someone dropped off the night before for a DUI. Next to the hotel is also an empty lot ( not much of a view out the bathroom window) on which a transport trailer spent some time, generating some noise while parking. Would I stay there again? I might..room was fine, breakfast included was really good and it's pretty central. The front staff is also very nice and helpful. I did hear the train at 5am but only because I was awake ...not enough noise to wake you up, and only one homeless occupant at the park across the street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at this full-service, Eco-Friendly Tucson, Arizona hotel located close to the University of Arizona, the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum and the Old Tucson Studios. Enjoy complimentary COOK-TO-ORDER breakfast each morning at the Royal Sun Restaurant & 2-FOR-1 Drinks at Lounge each evening. The newly renovated Green Certified BEST WESTERN Royal Sun Inn & Suites, located near Interstates 10 and 19 in Tucson, Arizona. We offer convenient access to many key area attractions including college Campuses, 3 Malls, three-Golf Courses and the Tucson International Airport. Enjoy spaciously-appointed guest rooms and suites, including hot tub suites, each complete with wired and wireless high-speed Internet access and 32' LCD HD TV with HBO(R) and DVD player. This full-service hotel also features a relaxing outdoor swimming pool and hot tub, fitness center, business services and meeting facilities. Pets are welcome for a small fee. Guests staying at this Arizona hotel will enjoy being close to the San Xavier Mission, the Sabino Canyon, the Biosphere 2 and the Tubac Artists Colony. Just a short drive away, guests can find the Saguaro National Park, the Kartchner Caverns State Park, historic Tombstone and historic Bisbee. For superior customer service and a convenient location in Tucson, Arizona make a reservation today at the BEST WESTERN Royal Sun Inn & Suites! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Royal Sun Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Royal Sun Hotel Tucson
- Best Western Tucson
- Tucson Best Western
- Best Western Royal Sun Inn & Suites Tucson, Arizona