I will start at our check-in. We arrived @8pm after a 4 hour drive from home to be close to the Hospital for surgery the next day @7am. Thought I was being smart! Internet was down when we arrived and they could not pull up our reservation or anyone elses as there were 6 couples waiting before us. We finally got a room @ 10:08pm : > ( . . . . of course the 1st room was OCCUPIED and we made the trek back to the vehicle with our bags and back to the lobby. We were given a second room that was on the 2nd floor (my reservation was for handicapped, down stairs, cold a.c. and working wifi. So back to the front desk we go for our 3rd room. All the time waiting for the previous guest to finish. We finally got into a room at 11pm only to find the a.c. unit didn't cool, the phone didn't work, the internet was intermittent, no iron or dirty laundry bag. When I asked for a receipt, I was told that since I went thru Hotels.com to book my room, they could not print a receipt, but I could get one in the morning on checkout. (huh?) We were so tired we fell into bed (the bed was like it was on a spring foundation with no support). Could not locate HBO on the tv because the was no guide that I ever found. The remote worked when it wanted, so I used my fingers to adjust the volume and change channels. The bathtub looked like it had a sunburn and was peeling and painted and the toilet paper role was behind me and very inconveniently located. So we woke the next morning after setting the radio alarm for a wakeup call because the phone never worked. We we back to the front desk for my receipt, but the doors were locked @6:30am although the hours on the door said 6am-11pm (huh). We banged on the doors until the girl came over and unlocked the doors so we could check out. When I asked for my receipt I was told she could not print or do anything about my poor experience and please come back after 9am (WHAT?) COME BACK? You're kidding right? No she wasn't. So we went to the hospital and got situated for surgery and I went back to the hotel for my receipt! Well, . . . I spoke with the manager and she said she could print my receipt or comp the room because I had booked online and everything had to be initiated thru Hotels.com! Do I have to tell you how unhappy (understatement) I was at this entire experience. I want to tell you folks that I called Hotels.com today and had my full refund within 2 minutes and my reservation email was in my junk mail when I got to check it. Also Hotels.com sent me a confirmation email on my refund within 1 minute. I would never stay at this hotel again, for any reason . . . .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Executive Inn & Suites located in downtown Tucson, provides easy access to many local points of interest like the Sonora Desert Museum, and the Pima Air and Space Museum. Enjoy the great Arizona outdoors with many recreational activities golfing, tennis and much more. A variety of shopping centers, restaurants can be found in the surrounding area. After a busy day, enjoy a refreshing beverage at the Sonoran Lounge, located on the premises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fortuna Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Executive Inn & Suites Of Tucson Hotel Tucson
- Executive Inn And Suites Of Tucson
- Executive Hotel Tucson
- Fortuna Inn & Suites Tucson, Arizona