I had to stay in Tucson for a week and my companies travel department picked the Four Points.
It's super close to the airport and I had no problems finding the hotel. Walked into a comfy front area where my coworker was waiting watching sports on tellie. Checked in with one of the front desk agents all who were very nice and helpful. Walked around back through the well kept courtyard to my room.
I had a big comfy room that was clean and perfect for my purposes.
I had an unusual schedule to keep so I asked for a room that was quiet during the day and they put me in a whole building that was quiet in the day and housekeeping would come around late afternoon. Housekeeping was super awesome. They would always get me what I needed, did an awesome job and were super friendly.
The restaurant was only ok. But the other services at the hotel were spot on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Four Points by Sheraton Tucson Airport! Our complimentary shuttle is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to whisk you from the airport to the newly-renovated Four Points by Sheraton. Located on five lushly landscaped acres, you will find yourself at ease among our lush greenery, manicured grounds and beautifully renovated guest rooms. Our property offers 150 guest rooms including three suites, each custom designed for ultimate comfort. Enjoy a restful night's sleep on a king or queen signature Four Points by Sheraton Four Comfort Bed™. All guest rooms featuring a 37" HD Television, refrigerator, microwave, and designer furnishings. Several complimentary amenities await your arrival including: -High Speed Wireless Internet -Bottled water, replenished daily -Choice of weekday newspaper Our well-equipped, open layout business center will ensure efficiency in handling your business matter so that you can rest easy and enjoy your stay. At Four Points by Sheraton, we understand the need for quality rest and relaxation before and after your flight. Unwind with a visit to our fitness center or relax in the pool and hot tub underneath the palm trees. Ready for something to eat? A recent renovation to The R&R Bar has given a fresh, relaxing atmosphere to our award-winning restaurant and 3,500 square feet of versatile event space. R&R Bar and Grill offers a wide range of carefully crafted menu options prepared from scratch daily to satisfy any appetite, also available through room service daily from 6am-10am. Sip on one of pour refreshing signature cocktail or try one of our Best Brews™ at the bar, featuring 4 rotating craft beers on tap. Bring your entire group to enjoy The Little Resort at the Airport- we can provide a ballroom accommodating up to 200 guests, a boardroom for 12 and a beautiful outdoor courtyard for receptions. Four Points by Sheraton Tucson Airport is just minutes from downtown, the University of Arizona, and many other Tucson attractions. Explore the nearby "boneyard" at Davis-Monthan Air Force Base and other aircraft at Pima Air and Space Museum. Escape the stratosphere by looking upward at Kitt Peak National Observatory. Want something more down to earth? Check out Kartchner Caverns State Park and Mission San Xavier del Bac. We invite you to Four Points by Sheraton Tucson Airport to experience our genuine customer service at an unbeatable value. Call to plan your next visit to The Little Resort at the Tucson International Airport! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, Odigeo, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Tucson Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Tucson Airport Hotel Tucson
- 4 Points By Sheraton Tucson Airport
- Best Western Tucson
- Tucson Best Western
- Four Points By Sheraton Tucson Airport Arizona