“Excellent Stay”

Four Points by Sheraton Tucson Airport
Ranked #37 of 129 Hotels in Tucson
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Front desk staff extremely friendly and helpful. Plus! Great welcome. Room was somewhat smaller than average, but made up for it with comfort and convenience. Two things that I expect from a hotel are a clean room and a good bed. Plus, Plus! Four Points scores on both points. This was one of the best hotel beds I've experienced. Nice to have both a microwave and refrigerator. Stayed three days and appreciated being rewarded with a coupon for not requesting housekeeping daily. Did not have an opportunity to try the restaurant.
Definitely recommend this hotel. Thanks for a great stay Four Points staff and management.

Room Tip: Rooms are available with a patio or balcony overlooking the pool.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 1 November 2013 via mobile

I recently stayed for 5 nights for a medical conference held at the hotel as well an appointment with a physician specialist that just moved to the area. It was my first time in Tucson.
I was very pleased with the hotel, staff and overall stay.
The room was clean and as I requested, in the main building. I had a nice surprise when I opened the curtains and realized I had a little patio with a great view of the pool and a beautiful palm tree in rm. 280. The grounds are beautiful and well maintained.
The bed was one of the most comfortable beds I have ever slept on. Please, you must tell me what kind of bed it is, it is better than my own bed! The pillows and comforters were so comfortable, too.
I enjoyed the complimentary bottled water daily, fridge and microwave (although I didn't use the microwave).
The only thing was that the bathroom was a tad small, but no big deal. Loved the shower and the dispensers of shampoo, conditioner and shower gel. So much nicer than dealing with little bottles.
I wanted to enjoy the beautiful pool and hot tub, but unfortunately didn't have the opportunity to, but other guests I spoke with did enjoy it.
The breakfast buffet was wonderful. I rarely eat breakfast but it was above average with very fresh food, omlette station and way above the usual free breakfasts at other hotels.
All of the staff members were friendly, professional and polite.
I ordered room service once, which came very quickly and was good. I would have liked a more extensive menu and later hours for room service as choices in the area were only fast food later on at night and not delivery.
I was very pleased overall, a great value.
Thank you.
LB

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Wanderlust
Andrea N, Starwood Hotels & Resorts at Four Points by Sheraton Tucson Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2013

Thank you so much for your review. It please us greatly to hear you had such an enjoyable stay and our accommodations fit your needs well. All our guest rooms come complete with our signature Four Points by Sheraton Four Comfort bed and pillows. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in Tucson and hopefully you will have more time to relax with our other hotel features, such as the pool and hot tub. Take care!

Reviewed 28 October 2013

We stayed one week and both enjoyed staying here. We definitely plan to visit again. Our room was always very clean, comfortable and quiet. I'm glad we chose a room overlooking the beautiful courtyard. They have the best breakfast buffet that we enjoyed every day. Note that the buffet is not included if reservations are through a third party, though it was more than worth the little extra. The housekeeping, restaurant, and front desk staff were friendly, helpful, and worked very hard to make our stay terrific.

Room Tip: Enjoy a balcony over the courtyard.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Andrea N, Starwood Hotels & Resorts at Four Points by Sheraton Tucson Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us. Its great to hear you had a memorable stay with us and were able to enjoy our popular breakfast buffet. Our associates are dedicated to quality service and look forward to the next opportunity we have to provide you with another exceptional stay.

Reviewed 27 October 2013

Stayed 3 nights on business; 2nd time staying at this property in the last year. Overall, this hotel is convenient, clean, a good value and has a really solid restaurant. The stand-out here is the eclectic gourmet-esque menu at the R&R restaurant. The Burger here is beyond amazing and served with a wire basket of shoestring fries. The filet mignon is also very good. Great selection on the menu. For breakfast, they make eggs to order and have a nice selection of breakfast items. Nice small pool area. Service is very friendly. Rooms are ok -- housekeeping does a very consistent job here. I would absolutely return. If this place had a hot chocolate chip cookie like the Doubletree offers, it would probably be the perfect choice.

Room Tip: Become a Starwood Preferred Guest
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank PhillyFamilyofFour
Reviewed 20 October 2013

I did not stay at the hotel, but met friends for lunch in their newly redone restaurant.
Formerly Four Points; Now called R & R.
I was celebrating, and they were extremely kind to us. Loved the steak salad with blu cheese. Liked it so well I returned a week later to have it again.
Great Mimosas...I will eat here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 October 2013

Very nice hotel located within about 3 minutes of Tucson's airport. Well-maintain property with a very nice on-site restaurant (R|R Bar & Grill). Great value for the money. I had a room with a king sized bed with that had some the best pillows. Microwave, coffee maker and refrigerator was just what I needed doing my short stay. I loved the 40'' flat screen.

Room Tip: Free WIFI. Strong signal with decent speed.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Andrea N, Starwood Hotels & Resorts at Four Points by Sheraton Tucson Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2013

We appreciate the time you took to write a review, thanks for sharing. We are happy to learn you enjoyed our accommodations and our on-site restaurant made your stay memorable as well. We hope you choose to stay with us again the next time you are in Tucson. Take care!

Reviewed 2 October 2013

I stayed here in August to move my son into college. The customer service that I received from start to finish by Jolene & Ally was AWESOME! They were genuine & sincere during what was a very emotional time for me. I will be staying here at this hotel everytime that I come to visit my son!

• Stayed: August 2013