Best Western Innsuites Tucson Foothills Hotel & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
1,024 results
All reviewssocial hourjacuzzi suitehappy hourbest westernsoracle roadfree breakfastwet barthe breakfast areabed was very comfortablegreat place to stayclean roomshot breakfastnice stayfront desk staffyogurthot tubcoffee maker
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 May 2010

This is a hotel that has been remodeled with modern conveniences. For the most part the renovations have been very successful. The items that were substandard (described later in review) were more than compensated for by the following:
The free breakfast is not continental. It is a complete buffet with many hearty and healthy offerings. Serving Room is kept neat, hours are great and service was friendly both days. In addition there is a daily happy hour (2 drinks no charge) and a managers BBQ once a month. Free newspaper and rooms have everything from designer soap to hair dryers, refrig/micro and 2 burner hot top. If you choose to eat at the adjacent Village Inn, you will receive a 20% discount by showing room lock card.

Things that would improve the hotel include upgrade of the tile walkways in front of the rooms in the courtyard. They are noisy when the cleaning carts go over them and look in need of repair. You can't paint over broken tile. The bathroom in the execuitive suites is awkward. The room contains a tub/shower and a toilet. The hand sink is 2 doorways away in the bedroom.

Walls are thin, but we were in an endroom and it was quiet considering the foot traffic going by.

Extremely helpful front desk staff that did everything from extra towels to printing out maps to area attractions. Would stay here again without any question.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank oregondan
Reviewed 8 May 2010

When we arrived at this hotel, the gentleman at the front desk was very nice and explained where everything was on the property. The room was clean with nice bath products and soft towels that you would get in an expensive hotel. The bed was very comfortable. I will stay there again next time I visit Tucson.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 April 2010

Last month we stayed 8 nights at this hotel as we were in Tucson for a National Breed Dog Show, we picked this hotel as it was away from the Convention Center it took us about 10 - 15 minutes to get there, and we wanted to be able to relax after a long day of showing. This hotel was wonderful very pet friendly saw alot of dogs here that were on vacation with there owners, never heard any noise from any of them. We had booked the Executive 2 room suite which was just wonderful especially with the dogs. We found the hotel staff very helpful and friendly. The beds at this hotel are totally awesome the best beds I have found in any hotel we have stayed at. The breakfast in the morning was very good hot and cold selections. I would stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 February 2010

This place was great. I come for the gem show every year, and picked this spot because they had a good rate- and pretty good reviews. The rooms are better than most in tucson-(I have been coming every year since 1996) -I was really pleasantly suprised.

My only complaints would be that the shower didnt drain very good, and it made the tub alittle slippery as I did not use the maid service every day. (soap and conditioner residue)- the tv was really snowy, but I never called to see if they could fix it, didnt matter to me. The front desk has to answer the phones, so it got a bit busy up there, as they help the phone customer first before the person standing there. They really go out of their way for their guests though.

One night during my stay, my neighbors kids were literally bouncing off the walls. It was loud. I almost called the front desk, it was 10:00, but I brought ear plugs and used those to get to sleep. I heard the parents yelling at the kids to mellow down, so I figured they knew they were being rude. They only stayed one night. (THANK GOD)

It was relatively quiet otherwise. The beds and bedding were very nice. i stayed in a wetbar suite- it has a wet bar, small 2 burner stove, micro, fridge and some dishes to get you thru. big mirrored closet, nice work desk and ergonomic chair. room 263.

I am a picky eater- vegetarian- so I was not thrilled w/ the free breakfast. I live on maui, and we have GREAT coffee here, so I was not such a fan of the coffee they offered. I found an einstein brothers/starbucks combo down the street right next to a whole foods. Einstein bros makes good bagels, and nice coffee. Whole foods is a great health food place.

I had a wonderful overall experience here and will definately be back. Stay here with the knowlegde that you are getting a great place to stay. I think the bad reviewers must have been in a different place.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 January 2010

My job requires me to travel extensively throughout the state of Arizona and when I have to spend a lot of time in Tucson I always choose the Best Western Inn Suites. This hotel has always been my favorite place to stay. On this trip I spent three weeks at the hotel and each week something was wrong with the room that I was put into.

The first week was the worst. The microwave didn’t work in my room so I called the front desk and asked for something to be done. After about 45 minutes I had to call the front desk again because no one had shown up to help me. Finally, someone came into my room and checked the microwave. I simply asked to change out the microwave that way I wouldn’t have to change rooms and cause a problem. The maintenance person agreed and brought me another microwave. This microwave must have been sitting in a dirty tool shed because it was covered in dirt and the inside spinner plate was missing. The maintenance person just installed it and left. I was shocked but very tired and I am not a person who complains about anything. I figured I would clean it up after he left. The gentleman left and I tried to cook my frozen dinner… and it didn’t work! So once again I called the front desk and after another half hour I finally had a new microwave. The next morning I placed the “privacy please” sign on my door. I went out and completed another long day at work and when I returned to my hotel room, my room was cleaned. Someone entered my room when I asked for privacy! Anything that was opened was thrown away (I lost a half of a two liter soda and some popcorn flavoring) and my toothbrush was moved… the cleaning lady touched my toothbrush. I had to buy another one. What a horrible stay.

The second week was pretty bad as well. The microwave still didn’t work… I gave up at this point because I didn’t want to relive the microwave saga again.

The third week, I dared to open the refrigerator and I thought that maybe someone had died. The smell knocked me over. At this point I gave up on this hotel. There are plenty of nice, low priced hotels in Tucson… I would suggest choosing one of them. I sure will!

Thanks for listening.