Best Western Plus Tucson Int'l Airport Hotel & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskorange treescovered parkingbest westernshot breakfastthe breakfast areashuttle serviceclean roomspool areapool and hot tubconvenient locationyogurtone night stayfree breakfastbusiness centergreat place to staybed was very comfortable
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Clean room. Comfortable and clean bed. Very quiet to be so close to the Airport and even facing the pool. I had a lovely stay in a beautiful city. Beautiful lobby and lounge area.I got a great work out in the fitness room(very clean, fresh towels and water dispenser)...Friendly staff. Very accommodating.Will definitely stay here again if I return.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
CarlosManzanaresGM, General Manager at Best Western Plus Tucson Int'l Airport Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2014

We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay, cleanliness and great customer service is what we work hard at every single day. It is good to hear that our efforts are being felt by the guests, hope to see you again soon!!

Reviewed 18 May 2014

Stayed here for my brother's graduation from U of A. Very nice hotel. Surprisingly very quiet for being right by the airport. Originally had booked a reservation at another hotel closer to the university. However, realized and I had made it for the wrong day and had to switch to this hotel. Location was fine for what we needed. Very comfortable beds which even impressed my husband who has back issues.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
CarlosManzanaresGM, General Manager at Best Western Plus Tucson Int'l Airport Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

The staff and I are so happy you enjoyed your stay and hope that you come back soon!!

Reviewed 13 May 2014

The first time we stopped at the Best Western PLUS, it was because we were exhausted and couldn't face trying to make it to the next town. We located the hotel on Trip Advisor and it got a pretty good rating. When we entered the building we were impressed with the quality of the décor, as we began heading for our room, we were astounded at the size of the facility!! The beds are among the most comfortable we've found... the internet and tv options are fine. Breakfast was a bit of a let down. Go for the hardboiled eggs...the others are reconstituted. The chorizo sausage might be hard for some folks to enjoy. The pancake machine was a hoot, and gave us good pancakes tho'. We enjoyed it!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
CarlosManzanaresGM, General Manager at Best Western Plus Tucson Int'l Airport Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

We are so very glad that you found our property and are pleased that you enjoyed your stay. We alternate breakfast meats daily and are truly sorry that you did not enjoy the chorizo, it is a specialty of the South West. The pancake machine is a real hit with most guest and we enjoy making our guest happy. We hope to see you again soon!!

Reviewed 9 May 2014

We were surprised at how clean, and updated this hotel is. The pool area was lovely, and the staff is super friendly. I'll stay here again if I'm ever back in the area.
My only complaint is that I left a bracelet in the room and have called twice now to see if it's been found...I haven't heard anything back from the hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank 2travel_allover
CarlosManzanaresGM, General Manager at Best Western Plus Tucson Int'l Airport Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay here with us and look forward to having you as our guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon. We will continue to provide each and every one of our guests the most pleasurable experience possible.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

Dated hotel - poor quality food - outside entrance areas may be littered with marble sized tree droppings and entryways very dark. Hotel in some need of upgrading and maintenance. BUT!!! Hotel staff very friendly and helpful as possible. Business center adequate.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
CarlosManzanaresGM, General Manager at Best Western Plus Tucson Int'l Airport Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

I would like to express my sincere appreciation for you taking time to complete our guest survey and for providing us with your impressions of our hotel. All guest feedback is of great value and provides us with the ability to acknowledge outstanding performances and our strong points, as well as to more quickly identify areas needing attention and improvement. Clearly, it seems that you had a less than perfect stay with us. For this we are terribly sorry.
Guest satisfaction is our highest priority and guest loyalty our highest reward. Given that the review for your recent visit with us indicated that you were very disappointed; I would like to invite you to take a moment to contact me at your convenience so that I may discuss your experience and the shortcomings that resulted in a less than satisfying stay with us. Please feel free to contact me by calling (520) 746-3932.
I thank you for choosing The Best Western Plus Tucson Int’l Airport Hotel & Suites and for providing us with your guest survey. I look forward to speaking with you and learning more about your experience at our hotel.

In the meantime, I remain, at your service.