My boyfriend and I were only staying overnight so we were looking for something cheaper and with the basics. This hotel met our needs. The room was clean and spacious and had everything we needed in it. For a long-term stay- yes, I would've stayed somewhere else- but for an overnight stay it met our needs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Roof Inn Tuscon South, AZ is a pet friendly, family friendly hotel. Just off I-10, this hotel is near Tucson International Airport (TUS) and the Amtrak station. Close to the University of Arizona, Davis-Monthan Air Force Base, Tucson Raceway Park, Pima Air Museum, Pima County Fairgrounds and Reid Park Zoo.When you check in, check out the fantastic new amenities in our newly renovated rooms! The rooms at this 100% Smoke Free inn feature new, comfy Rest Suite beds by Serta, new high-end bedding, new flooring, and a large, flat-screen TV and an outdoor heated pool! Elevators are also available for your convenience. Experience our complimentary coffeehouse-style coffee and tea in the lobby. Enjoy our “On Command Video” with a selection of free TV channels, pay-to-view premium channels, movies, music and games. One well-behaved family pet per room is welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Red Roof Inn, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Red Roof Inn Tucson South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Tucson South Hotel Tucson
- Tucson Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn Tucson South Arizona