We paid about $40 a night and had the 2 double bed room (keep in mind only the deluxe King bed rooms have a fridge and microwave). Decent room for the price and most important beds are clean and plenty of parking. Pool was a little cold and no hot tub : / Elevator worked but ice machine on bottom floor was broken, friendly staff!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Roof Inn Tuscon South, AZ is a pet friendly, family friendly hotel. Just off I-10, this hotel is near Tucson International Airport (TUS) and the Amtrak station. Close to the University of Arizona, Davis-Monthan Air Force Base, Tucson Raceway Park, Pima Air Museum, Pima County Fairgrounds and Reid Park Zoo.When you check in, check out the fantastic new amenities in our newly renovated rooms! The rooms at this 100% Smoke Free inn feature new, comfy Rest Suite beds by Serta, new high-end bedding, new flooring, and a large, flat-screen TV and an outdoor heated pool! Elevators are also available for your convenience. Experience our complimentary coffeehouse-style coffee and tea in the lobby. Enjoy our “On Command Video” with a selection of free TV channels, pay-to-view premium channels, movies, music and games. One well-behaved family pet per room is welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Red Roof Inn, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Red Roof Inn Tucson South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Tucson South Hotel Tucson
- Tucson Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn Tucson South Arizona