Doubletree by Hilton Tucson - Reid Park
US$178
US$148
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tucson Airport(Tucson)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$88
US$193
US$173
Comfort Suites at Sabino Canyon(Tucson)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$88
Best Western Royal Sun Inn & Suites(Tucson)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$326
US$206
Loews Hotels
  • Pool
Omni Tucson National Resort(Tucson)
US$255
US$159
1,319 results
All reviewsdouble treethe cantinatennis tournamentbreakfast buffetlobby baran older hotelshuttle servicegolf coursebusiness tripnice poolfitness centerbed was very comfortablehappy hourconventioncactuspatiouniversity
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 October 2013

I spent 1 night here on business and then followed that up with a 1 day class in one of the conference spaces (I was the instructor). The facility was clean, up-to-date, and the staff was accommodating. I recommend this location.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Rebecca V, Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Tucson - Reid Park, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out the survey regarding your stay with us. I sincerely appreciate you choosing to stay at The Doubletree by Hilton when traveling to Tucson. I am happy to see that you enjoyed your stay while with us in Tucson. Your satisfaction is very important to us and I sincerely appreciate your feedback.

I hope that we will get the opportunity to have you as our guest again soon. Thank you again for the great survey. Your time is very much appreciated.

Reviewed 26 October 2013

I really liked staying here - check in was quick and the front desk man very helpful and friendly. The bathroom was nice, clean and spacious. The air blew cold and I really enjoyed HD channels on an HD compatible TV - something you don't always see even in 2013. It is probably due for a room remodel soon as the color schemes and look is needing an update. That however did not affect a very good stay. I look forward to coming back and staying again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Rebecca V, Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Tucson - Reid Park, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out the survey regarding your stay with us. I sincerely appreciate you choosing to stay at the Doubletree by Hilton when traveling to Tucson. It is our goal to make each stay a rewarding experience and I am happy to see that we met our goal in all areas. Your satisfaction is very important to us and I sincerely appreciate your feedback.

I hope that we will get the opportunity to have you as our guest again soon. Thank you again for the great survey. It is very much appreciated.

Reviewed 26 October 2013

Our stay at the Doubletree was a wonderful experience! My husband and I enjoyed the privacy of the bedroom, while our daughter enjoyed the murphy bed in the living area. She enjoyed the cookie too! The beds were very comfortable, the room was clean, and everything worked properly. We would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Reviewed 24 October 2013

Positive: great sleeping room- comfortable bed & blackout curtains, courteous staff, bellmen available, fitness center on site. Negative: poor security, no complimentary breakfast, no microwave in room, no elevator

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
1  Thank Shannon P

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out the survey regarding your stay with us. I sincerely appreciate you choosing to stay at The Doubletree by Hilton when traveling to Tucson. Your satisfaction is very important to us and I sincerely appreciate your feedback. Your time is very much appreciated for letting us know how your recent stay with us went. I am very sorry to see we were not able to stratify your needs during this stay. We are looking into your suggestions to make sure we can accommodate our guest needs.

I hope that we will get the opportunity to have you as our guest again soon. Have a wonderful day and safe travels!

Reviewed 23 October 2013

I have stayed here many times since 1993. They have rooms in the tower section or rooms in the lower levels surrounding the pool/hot tub/exercise complex. Two restaurants available and tennis courts out back. Public golf course across the street. I find this hotel very relaxing and enjoyable.

Room Tip: I like the rooms around the pool, but they do have an outside door not hotel corridor.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank 10sJohn
Rebecca V, Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Tucson - Reid Park, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2013

On behalf of Doubletree by Hilton as well as the entire staff of the Doubletree by Hilton -Reid Park, we want to thank you for your comments regarding your recent visit. We appreciate your honest and constructive critique of our hotel and services.

We at Doubletree by Hilton – Reid Park are dedicated to outstanding service and responsiveness to our guests and are delighted we were able to meet your standards and provide comfortable accommodations.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us!