we stayed here having travelled for 24 hours (flights and time difference included). The suites were very spacious, clean and comfortable. Having a restaurant and bar on site was a godsend as we didn't have to go out looking for food (it was only 8pm Tucson time).
The pool and jacuzzi were clean if a little cool, the outside temperature made up for it. The courtyard area was well maintained.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spanish architecture property in the high-desert environment of Tucson with open atrium in celebration of the exceptional year-round climate. All suite hotel with seperate sleeping area from living area, all suites have in room coffee machine, refrigerator and complimentary USA Today. Recreational facilities include outdoor pool/spa and exercise room with Sauna. Business services include High-Speed Internet access, and internet access via television. Wireless internet available. Additional business services available through Front Desk. Facilities also include Restaurant, Lounge, Room-Service as well as full-service Meeting/Banquet facilities - catering for 1 to 500. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HRS, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Tucson Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Hotel Tucson Airport
- Tucson Radisson
- DoubleTree Suites By Hilton Tucson Airport Arizona