Location, location, location- that is what this hotel has. It is a mere stone's throw from the airport. And typically the price is right. So Hilton location to get your stays in- one can't go wrong with this one. A big note: This hotel is literally beside an airport and an active National Air Guard. For those worried about sleep- during my two nights of stays- there were no flights during the dark hours. There were flights beginning around 7 am in the morning- but not of the earth shaking irritating kind. And once awake- the breakfast (at the adjacent eatery location) is fantastic, above average for Doubletree locations. But this is not a standard hotel facility- so if you are wanting the square/rectangular less than three years old location- well this will not be your cup of tea. The doors to the 'rooms' are somewhat less than solid oak doors. Also beware the suite rooms have the sinks in the bedroom - not the bathroom. At least that was the case in the room that I was in. Also- the facility is not only aging- but may not be getting the loving care it may need. One of the elevators was not functional and I got the feel it had not been working for a considerable period of time. There were missing ice machines (maybe to eliminate noise sources) but regardless- the empty spots just made the location seem more aged than otherwise. So one could easily mark this down to a three and be justified- or really love the bed/breakfast/staff and mark it a 5 and both could be right.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spanish architecture property in the high-desert environment of Tucson with open atrium in celebration of the exceptional year-round climate. All suite hotel with seperate sleeping area from living area, all suites have in room coffee machine, refrigerator and complimentary USA Today. Recreational facilities include outdoor pool/spa and exercise room with Sauna. Business services include High-Speed Internet access, and internet access via television. Wireless internet available. Additional business services available through Front Desk. Facilities also include Restaurant, Lounge, Room-Service as well as full-service Meeting/Banquet facilities - catering for 1 to 500. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Tucson Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Hotel Tucson Airport
- Tucson Radisson
- DoubleTree Suites By Hilton Tucson Airport Arizona