2 friends and i share summer birthdays, and living in the Tucson area. For 15 years we have taken advantage of the low summer hotel rates and go to a local resort for an overnight. Finally this weekend we went to Hacienda del Sol and have decided its the best so far: dignified, intimate, authentic western, beautiful, friendly staff, quiet in spite of being relatively central, free drink coupon, pool, etc, etc. Decided to return next summer!.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience resort luxury with authentic, southwestern ambiance in Tucson, Arizona. Discover the romantic and vintage style of Hacienda Del Sol Guest Ranch Resort. Rich in Tucson history, the resort resides in the foothills of the Santa Catalina Mountains on 34 acres of natural desert landscape. Botanical gardens envelop the resort's private casitas, guest rooms and suites. Authentic adobe structures and hand-carved, wood-beamed ceilings circa 1929 are just a few of the preserved details amidst modern day amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hacienda Del Sol Guest Ranch Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Del Sol Guest Ranch Hotel Tucson
- Hacienda Del Sol Tucson
- Hacienda Del Sol Hotel
- Hacienda Del Sol Guest Ranch Resort Tucson, Arizona