On more than one occasion I had to check my booking confirmation to see if I really was paying such a reasonable rate for such a superb establishment.
From the range of TV channels and iPod dock, through the sumptuous towels and bath amenities, to the top-notch service and dining options, all was five-star quality at three-star prices. The beautiful courtyard gardens are surpassed only by the fabulous 24-hour pool which has stunning views of the Catalina mountains (not to mention the gorgeous hot-tub with a terrace overlooking the foothills) complete with a magnificent Saguaro just to remind you you're in the desert. The icing on the cake was a visit to the pool by a pair of Roadrunner - that's how calm, welcoming and attractive this place is!
Truly wonderful and somewhere I would return even at five-star prices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience resort luxury with authentic, southwestern ambiance in Tucson, Arizona. Discover the romantic and vintage style of Hacienda Del Sol Guest Ranch Resort. Rich in Tucson history, the resort resides in the foothills of the Santa Catalina Mountains on 34 acres of natural desert landscape. Botanical gardens envelop the resort's private casitas, guest rooms and suites. Authentic adobe structures and hand-carved, wood-beamed ceilings circa 1929 are just a few of the preserved details amidst modern day amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hacienda Del Sol Guest Ranch Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Del Sol Guest Ranch Hotel Tucson
- Hacienda Del Sol Tucson
- Hacienda Del Sol Hotel
- Hacienda Del Sol Guest Ranch Resort Tucson, Arizona