We spent three (unseasonably hot) days at the Hacienda Del Sol and found it to be perfect. Everything from the pleasant/helpful staff to our historic room was wonderful...so much so, we almost forgot it was 105 degrees! The grounds and hotel itself are just lovely. The ownership did a fabulous job of integrating the "old" along with the new while keeping the integrity of the original school The grounds are beautiful. The pool itself is simple, but extremely relaxing with a great mountain view. We had a marvelous dinner at THE GRILL ...flawless service, exceptional food, and great entertainment. We look forward to returning again next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience resort luxury with authentic, southwestern ambiance in Tucson, Arizona. Discover the romantic and vintage style of Hacienda Del Sol Guest Ranch Resort. Rich in Tucson history, the resort resides in the foothills of the Santa Catalina Mountains on 34 acres of natural desert landscape. Botanical gardens envelop the resort's private casitas, guest rooms and suites. Authentic adobe structures and hand-carved, wood-beamed ceilings circa 1929 are just a few of the preserved details amidst modern day amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Preferred Hotels, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hacienda Del Sol Guest Ranch Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Del Sol Guest Ranch Hotel Tucson
- Hacienda Del Sol Tucson
- Hacienda Del Sol Hotel
- Hacienda Del Sol Guest Ranch Resort Tucson, Arizona