The hotel is very pretty with beautiful gardens. It's quirky and has character and we had a great stay there. The views from the restaurant where we had breakfast were amazing. We had a suite which was large and had a patio with a table and chairs. The room would have benefited from updating (especially the bathroom) but it was very comfortable. The a/c was very noisy. A great place to stay with very friendly and helpful staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience resort luxury with authentic, southwestern ambiance in Tucson, Arizona. Discover the romantic and vintage style of Hacienda Del Sol Guest Ranch Resort. Rich in Tucson history, the resort resides in the foothills of the Santa Catalina Mountains on 34 acres of natural desert landscape. Botanical gardens envelop the resort's private casitas, guest rooms and suites. Authentic adobe structures and hand-carved, wood-beamed ceilings circa 1929 are just a few of the preserved details amidst modern day amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hacienda Del Sol Guest Ranch Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Del Sol Guest Ranch Hotel Tucson
- Hacienda Del Sol Tucson
- Hacienda Del Sol Hotel
- Hacienda Del Sol Guest Ranch Resort Tucson, Arizona