This historic hotel is understated in it's elegance, so charming and comfortable.
One night we had dinner in the restaurant, the next night we enjoyed live music and tapas on the patio, and the last morning we had the best sunday brunch I have even had! The food is amazing, (the ceaser salad was my favorite) and the wine list is comprehensive! We had a suite that was a casita, it was private and had a full kitchen, living room, and a patio with views of the mountains and city lights. It was a little too cold to enjoy the pool, but on a return visit in the summer we plan to relax by the beautiful pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience resort luxury with authentic, southwestern ambiance in Tucson, Arizona. Discover the romantic and vintage style of Hacienda Del Sol Guest Ranch Resort. Rich in Tucson history, the resort resides in the foothills of the Santa Catalina Mountains on 34 acres of natural desert landscape. Botanical gardens envelop the resort's private casitas, guest rooms and suites. Authentic adobe structures and hand-carved, wood-beamed ceilings circa 1929 are just a few of the preserved details amidst modern day amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hacienda Del Sol Guest Ranch Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Del Sol Guest Ranch Hotel Tucson
- Hacienda Del Sol Tucson
- Hacienda Del Sol Hotel
- Hacienda Del Sol Guest Ranch Resort Tucson, Arizona