The service was very attentive all around. The restaurant is excellent. We stayed in the hotel's largest accommodation, a private 2-bedroom casita: 2 huge bedrooms, each with TV and private bath, large living and dining rooms, kitchen, front and back patios. The place has a southwestern motif and a lived-in feel rather than the coldness of a typical hotel. The location is fabulous, in the foothills of the Catalina mountains. The desert landscaping is as beautiful as anything we saw in the desert museum. Actually, had we realized how peaceful and lovely the hotel would be, we might have budgeted an extra day or two just to relax and use the hotel's facilities, rather than just use it as a base for sightseeing,
Best: peaceful retreat - a great place to get away from it all.
Worst: poor lighting in rooms; road to some rooms are still under construction.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience resort luxury with authentic, southwestern ambiance in Tucson, Arizona. Discover the romantic and vintage style of Hacienda Del Sol Guest Ranch Resort. Rich in Tucson history, the resort resides in the foothills of the Santa Catalina Mountains on 34 acres of natural desert landscape. Botanical gardens envelop the resort's private casitas, guest rooms and suites. Authentic adobe structures and hand-carved, wood-beamed ceilings circa 1929 are just a few of the preserved details amidst modern day amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hacienda Del Sol Guest Ranch Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Del Sol Guest Ranch Hotel Tucson
- Hacienda Del Sol Tucson
- Hacienda Del Sol Hotel
- Hacienda Del Sol Guest Ranch Resort Tucson, Arizona