“Nicer than most Hamptons”

Hampton Inn Tucson-Airport
Ranked #13 of 129 Hotels in Tucson
Reviewed 18 October 2011

The lobby is updated and very clean. The business center is only one computer that is very public. The pool is larger than most you will find at this type of property. If available, get a corner room with a balcony. Very nice staff, the shuttle driver will take you within a 5 mile radius of property for shopping or dining.
I called the hotel from the airport and the shuttle was there in moments and they were able to confirm my room was ready. I arrived at the hotel and the check-in process was less than 2 minutes.
Very clean room and the dependable comfy Hampton beds. I would definitely return.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank 2tired2choose

Reviewed 27 August 2011

This Hampton Inn, which is very close to the Tucson Airport, offers a more affordable Hampton Inn experience than the other Hampton Inn locations in Tucson. It has been recently upgraded, with spacious rooms, comfortable beds, a terrific breakfast, hot cookies at the front desk in the evening, and "to go" bags Monday through Friday at the front desk.

The pool and hot tub were very nice. They also provide US Today newspapers free to guests. The front desk staff was friendly and professional. Don't let the close proximity to the airport scare you away - the Tucson airport is not that busy. My sleep was not disrupted by airplanes.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank brezi
Reviewed 4 August 2011

When you stay at Hampton Inn you expect a level os quaulity/service/comfort and this location was no exception!! Keep up the good work! We will be back!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank elasdray
Reviewed 8 April 2011

Wow, is a much used word but appropriate for this Hampton Inn. From the first time I checked in to the help I received while dealing with some business problems - they have been superb in their assistance. Clean and updated rooms, terrific friendly yet professional staff, great location, and so it goes. H.I. is always my favorite in most cases and they have not let me down. Thanks Hampton Inn for providing a great stay at a reasonable price.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 January 2011

This hotel doesn't make mistakes. Requested a specific room in advance and got exactly what we wanted. The hotel is immaculate with constant attention to detail. The staff was very courteous and helpful. Little add-ons like 24/7 fresh coffee in reasonably-sized cups with good lids: breakfast to stay as well as to go: as needed van to the airport etc added to the stay.
Reasonably priced and comfortable, a very good choice.

• Stayed: January 2011
Reviewed 19 December 2010

I had the most terrible experience there in the hotel, I spent 2 nights in the hotel, by the second night when I got to the hotel, after a long day, I got to my room just to found out that all my things were removed from the room !!!! my card key was working that night, I went to the front desk and asked for my things, the person in turn, a young man (I think he was the night guard) gave me a bag with a toothbrush and toothpaste and he said the maid took out all my stuff since I did not confirm the second night stay and she kept everything in a room and he had no key for that and he couldn't do anything..........the next day was worse, I went to the front desk to complain about it and since I do not speak English a man called Ismael, one of the driver in the Hotel helped with the Spanish-English translation, and a lady called Pamela --, who was in the front desk by that time were making fun of my situation laughing on front of my face for my situation !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and they were not helpful at all and when I went to my room again the woman had deactivated my card key and I had to go to the front desk again and they were laughing even more...........
That would be the last time I go to that hotel

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with friends
8  Thank Luz83240
Reviewed 6 November 2010

This is just another good Hampton, but excells in two respects. First it is just a bit more than a block from the airport -- a walkable block though a van is available on demand. Second it offers an much better than average breakfast. We stayed on two separate nights in October and found it just fine for our needs. The 5-Points Restaurant in the Sheraton across the street is a good place to eat. Only one minor complaint: the instructions for the TV were inadequate though we finally figured it out.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with friends