“Comfortable place close to the airport” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn Tucson-Airport

Hampton Inn Tucson-Airport
Ranked #14 of 128 Hotels in Tucson
“Comfortable place close to the airport”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2013

We have stayed here before and it is a very well kept hotel. Left for airport too early to have breakfast. Free shuttle to the airport and guest laundry so we can come home with clean clothes are nice amenities !

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Sierra Vista, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2013

Clean rooms, comfy beds, great staff, not high priced. This is the only hotel we stay in when traveling to/from the airport, and we travel a lot. We have never experienced any problems, and you cannot beat the accommodations. The rooms are always immaculate upon arrival. Without a doubt, we would highly recommend this place to anyone, and those that have taken us up on it have enjoyed their stay as well with no complaints.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple

Sierra Vista, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2013

I stay here often when I have an early flight out of Tucson. It is very close to the airport, very well kept, friendly and comfortable. It is also cost-effective for what I receive as a customer. From my perspective, I never go wrong with a Hampton. And when I get the time, I LOVE having their hot breakfast in the AM.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family

Phoenix, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2013

Modern, clean, friendly, and a breeze to check in and check out. Simple, no frills service at a great price. For me it was quiet, well organized, food was higher quality than expected, about the same as a Denny's or similar restaurant. For the economical price, they don't skimp on the services. IMO, high value for your money.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonTucsonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Tucson-Airport, responded to this review, 31 August 2013
Dear Robert,

Wow! You pretty much summed our unique hotel up in a few short sentences. Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience. I am so glad to hear you were able to experience the value of our hotel which I believe starts with our outstanding team. We look forward to your next visit! Have a great holiday weekend
Fort Morgan, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2013

A very nice facility. The staff make you feel like your a long lost friend, even though the hotel isn't a five star resort. Clean rooms, halls and dining areas are always a welcome site. A great value in today's market located within 10 minutes walking distance to the terminal. Next trip to Tucson I will stay here again.

Hello Fred,

Thank you for the warm feedback. I could not agree with you more! I believe we have remarkable team members who take pride in the making our guests feel welcomed and I am so pleased to know you found this to be true as well. We can’t wait to welcome you again upon your return. Enjoy the long holiday weekend!
Maryland, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2013

This hotel has a unique, open layout, which I liked. The lobby is large and open as well. Access to the airport is unbeatable. The hotel is within a quarter mile of the airport entrance, and you can drive from the hotel to the rental car drop off in less than 10 minutes. The hotel provides a discount coupon to eat at the restaurant in the Four Points Sheraton across the street. THIS is one of the main reasons to choose this hotel. The restaurant is called the R&R Grill. Not a particularly inspired name, I must admit. The decour and atmosphere are perhaps a bit better than typical for a franchise hotel. But--and I know this is hard to believe, given that it is in a Sheraton--the food is absolutely outstanding. I have eaten there twice, and it is clear that this restaurant has a very talented and creative chef. Most recently I had the Home Made Farfalle prepared with a delicately seasoned chevre lemon cream sauce populated with carmelized onioins, asparagus tips, red bell peppers, and grapes. Superb. If you are looking for a family restauant with large portions of "homestyle" (American) comfort food, this is NOT the restaurant for you. The portions are adequate but not "supersize"--which I like because I enjoy choosing an appetizer and dessert with my meal, and this allows me to do that without overeating or wasting. I highly recommend this restaurant for those who prefer eating at more creative, chef-inspired eateries rather than fast food or the generic microwave offerings of typical chain restaurants.

Hi Paul,

Thanks for Perfect Score! Upon reading your review, I immediately shared with the team and we did a special shout out to our sister property the Four points R+R Grill as we too believe their food is “superb”. The next time you head south, we do hope to have the opportunity to host you again. Many thanks!
Montana Rose
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2013

A very nice Hampton Inn. Obviously not a resort or anything super special, but definitely worth a stay if you need to be close to the airport or want an inexpensive place to stay. We stayed the night before an early morning flight. They have a shuttle, but it is SO close, we decided to walk. Only 7 minutes to the airport door, 20 minutes from door to airline gate. Very quiet, very comfortable bed, free internet for HHonors members, very clean, nice sized rooms, free drinks in the lobby, very nice staff, a pool and fitness room too. Not a whole lot to do around the immediate area. We drove into the city for dinner so didn't try the restaurants in the nearby hotels. The only negative was we were told there would be 'to-go breakfasts' ready for guests departing before 6am and there weren't any ready when we checked out at 5:45. A little bit of a let down, but I'd still stay here again if I needed to be near the airport.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Hello Montana,

Thanks so much for your review! I’m glad you were able to take advantage of our close proximity to the airport. And although we are close, the hotel is extremely quiet which also great for a restful night prior an early flight. I was happy to read you were able to enjoy our complimentary services, however I would like to apologize the breakfast to go bags were not available. Please be assured that I will take every measure to ensure this service is ready to go at 5:00am sharp moving forward. I do thank you for the review and am happy to know the next time you need to be at the airport you will stay with us.

See you next time!