We stayed for a week but we spent our days touring the sites. We just needed a comfortable, clean place to sleep with breakfast. We had all that and more with a friendly helpful staff that made us feel right at home. We booked through Priceline with a car and flight and the total package price made the room very reasonable. We could not have stayed at your most basic budget motel for the same price. Even though we didn't spend our days there we were worn out at days end and having a nice comfortable room to come back to made the whole week very enjoyable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hampton Inn Tucson – Airport hotel, located at the entrance to Tucson International Airport (TUS) in beautiful Tucson and surrounded by scenic mountain ranges. When staying at our Tucson airport hotel, take in some history at The Bisbee Mining and Historical Museum or visit the Old Tucson Movie Studio or the Pima Air & Space Museum. We also provide complimentary, 24-hour shuttle service for your convenience. Enjoy your stay at this Tucson hotel with our range of top amenities. Start each day with Hampton’s free hot breakfast or grab one of our free Hampton On the Run® Breakfast Bags, available Monday to Friday, for a quick, healthy meal to go. Swim laps in the hotel’s outdoor pool or work out in the fitness center with cardiovascular machines and weight machine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Kognitiv US Corp, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn Tucson-Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Tucson-Airport Hotel Tucson
- Tucson Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Tucson-Airport Arizona