“One night layover”

Ranked #14 of 130 Hotels in Tucson
Sierra Vista, United States
“One night layover”
Reviewed 5 February 2014

I had checked online for reviews of all the hotels near the airport until I was dizzy & uncertain which to choose. Then I noticed that the Hampton Inn was also near the airport although not listed on Expedia or Hotels.com. When I went directly to their site, I found the price to be comparable to the other nearby hotels. Since I had had a positive experience at a Hampton Inn previously on a business trip, I booked it. My expectations were met as I had another positive experience although my stay was limited to a one night layover for an early morning flight. I would recommend.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Seattle, United States
Reviewed 2 February 2014

This hotel is a good choice in Tucson. The rooms were really nice and very clean. I really enjoy having a fridge and microwave in the room as well. The staff was very helpful. I would definitely stay again...

Glendale, Arizona, United States
Reviewed 1 February 2014

You can count on this property Business or pleasure always clean, comfortable & helpful staff. Good location with a good breakfast included. I choose this location every time I visit the Tucson area. I have tried other properties in the area but always come back here

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business

Calgary
Reviewed 28 January 2014

Stayed here weekend of Jan 25, 2014 in a mini suite room. Had a king bed, sofa and nice large flat screen TV with good sound and picture resolution. Seems like most hotel TVs have horrible sound which screams at you the second it is turned on and then is either too loud or too quite. I usually end up putting the mute on and using the closed captions. This TV had good clear sound which was very much appreciated. Wifi signal was excellent. Service was excellent. Room was very clean. There is no restaurant at this location only a breakfast buffet but hotel staff were super helpful in giving restaurant recommendations.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Fallbrook, California
Reviewed 25 January 2014

I don't know if my company booked me into a suite or not, but that is what I was given when I got in late and tired. It was very clean and comfortable, the front desk clerk was a very nice man.
The following morning I had an issue with a vehicle I was driving and the friendly, helpful desk clerk contacted an equally friendly helpful maintenance man who let me the wrench I needed to fix the problem.
Thanks so much!

Room Tip: I loved the suite I had, it wasn't overlooking the pool, but you had a view of it from the windo...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Safford, United States
Reviewed 24 January 2014

The Tucson Hampton, Tucson Blvd is the greatest for convenience to the airport. It is very clean, the breakfasts are fantastic as well as varied. The staff is extremely helpful, and although they are a bit expensive, they have the GREATEST beds in town! I have been going there for the last ten years- upon occasion I have tried other hotels, only to regret not having gone "HOME" to the Hampton!

Headland, United States
Reviewed 23 January 2014

This Hampton Inn was of the same excellent quality I am accustomed to. The facility was clean and comfortable and the staff members were helpful and courteous. Breakfast was a good variety of well prepared food.