This Hampton Inn was very clean and modern. A pleasure to stay here because the rooms and lobby are updated and clean. The Breakfast served many options including protein which you don't find in most free buffets.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hampton Inn Tucson – Airport hotel, located at the entrance to Tucson International Airport (TUS) in beautiful Tucson and surrounded by scenic mountain ranges. When staying at our Tucson airport hotel, take in some history at The Bisbee Mining and Historical Museum or visit the Old Tucson Movie Studio or the Pima Air & Space Museum. We also provide complimentary, 24-hour shuttle service for your convenience. Experience the area's natural beauty with a trip to Sabino Canyon or start off your sight-seeing at Saguaro National Monument. Indulge in some retail therapy at the Spectrum mall, which features more than 50 stores. Enjoy your stay at this Tucson hotel with our range of top amenities. Start each day with Hampton’s free hot breakfast or grab one of our free Hampton On the Run® Breakfast Bags, available Monday to Friday, for a quick, healthy meal to go. Swim laps in the hotel’s outdoor pool or work out in the fitness center with cardiovascular machines and weight machine. Stay on top of work in the business center with printer access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hampton Inn Tucson-Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Tucson-Airport Hotel Tucson
- Tucson Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Tucson-Airport Arizona