“Excellent airport hotel”

Ranked #12 of 130 Hotels in Tucson
Montclair, New Jersey
“Excellent airport hotel”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Efficient shuttle service and welcoming front-desk staff make it a pleasure to stay at this hotel. It's best to ask for a room on the second or third floor, as the parking lot can be noisy at night with loud conversation and vehicles. Clean and comfortable, always my first choice at the Tucson airport.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Stayed here for 4 days on business. This hotel is very clean. The staff is very nice and always offered me free bottled water. They had free oatmeal cookies and lemonade daily at the front desk. The breakfast was good but I thought it was a little rude how the cook and another were talking instead of watching how low the food got. I really liked the omelet they made but disliked the ham they stuck in there as I'm not a ham eater and had to pick it out.I think they shouldn't put meat into their eggs for people who don't like it. Maybe put the meat on the side. They always had fresh oatmeal, eggs, yogurt, waffles, muffins and fruit. I slept great in the room and the a/c was amazing. I checked out the pool and Jacuzzi and they were wonderful. Location was nice. I parked in the rear of the building the whole time there and no one messed with my car, which is a concern no matter where I stay. I had a great stay here and would for sure go visit this hotel again.

Room Tip: If you are concerned with being right across from airport with noise or traffic don't be. I did...
Lansdale, PA
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed one night passing through the area. Excellent place, clean, well maintained, friendly staff. Physical appearance was actually better than a couple of newer Inns we have stayed at over the past year. This hotel is the older design with small bathroom tucked into a corner of the room. The price was outstanding, especially given proximity to the airport. Worth consideration even if it is slightly out of the way compared to most Hampton Inns which are next to an Interstate.

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
HamptonTucsonGM, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Tucson-Airport, responded to this review, 11 August 2014
Thank you so very much for your wonderful feedback! All of us at the Hampton Inn Tucson Airport are thrilled you enjoyed your stay at our property. We can't wait to have you again!
St. Peters, United States
Reviewed 7 August 2014

The staff was great, very clean, better breakfast them most places. And remembered it was my birthday. I would recamend this hotel as a great place to stay. We had other family members staying and they put us where we were all close to each other.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

That is what "Hamptonality" is all about, going above and beyond. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us!
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 5 August 2014

parking is great, multiple places to dine, standard hamptonn breakfast with a waffle maker that makes good wafles. The staff is helpful and smiling.there is a casino close by, 5 mins drive. I have no compliants nor suggestions to improve.

Room Tip: 4th or third floor overlooking the pool.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to hear you felt this was a convenient locations and offered appropriate amenities. We hope to have you again!
Chennai, India
Reviewed 30 July 2014

I chose this place since I was landing in the midnight and I had to have a place until next day after noon (until my room in the hostel was put up). I loved this place and least I forget a personal note pasted against my bed wall :) would surely stay again if I get another opportunity.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Amazing! Nothing wrong with getting pampered every once in a while. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to your next stay with us!
Sierra Vista, Arizona
Reviewed 26 July 2014

We have been staying at this hotel for 9 years on a regular basis. Spend the nights the day before we fly out and the day when we return. We have a favorite room near the lobby, and the front desk staff members always do their best to give us that room. They always welcome us back and call us by name. We have recommended this Hampton to many people, some of whom have opted to stay there as well.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your loyalty! We are honored you enjoy your stays and chose to come back year after year, we hope this never changes!