Efficient shuttle service and welcoming front-desk staff make it a pleasure to stay at this hotel. It's best to ask for a room on the second or third floor, as the parking lot can be noisy at night with loud conversation and vehicles. Clean and comfortable, always my first choice at the Tucson airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hampton Inn Tucson – Airport hotel, located at the entrance to Tucson International Airport (TUS) in beautiful Tucson and surrounded by scenic mountain ranges. When staying at our Tucson airport hotel, take in some history at The Bisbee Mining and Historical Museum or visit the Old Tucson Movie Studio or the Pima Air & Space Museum. We also provide complimentary, 24-hour shuttle service for your convenience. Experience the area's natural beauty with a trip to Sabino Canyon or start off your sight-seeing at Saguaro National Monument. Indulge in some retail therapy at the Spectrum mall, which features more than 50 stores. Enjoy your stay at this Tucson hotel with our range of top amenities. Start each day with Hampton’s free hot breakfast or grab one of our free Hampton On the Run® Breakfast Bags, available Monday to Friday, for a quick, healthy meal to go. Swim laps in the hotel’s outdoor pool or work out in the fitness center with cardiovascular machines and weight machine. Stay on top of work in the business center with printer access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn Tucson-Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Tucson-Airport Hotel Tucson
- Tucson Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Tucson-Airport Arizona