Motel 6 Tucson Airport
Economy Inn(Tucson)
Econo Lodge(Tucson)
Regal Inn(Tucson)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 February 2007

My workplace booked me at this hotel, boy do I have some words for them. I am writing this while still in the room, I couldn't wait until later. Rooms are gross, the shower is disgusting. When leaving the shower the room still left me feeling unclean. The front desk talks about you in Spanish, but they were pretty friendly. Walls are cracked, whoever painted didn't tape things up, so the paint is all over the fixtures. The breakfast was decent though. I will never stay here again, many better places near downtown, don't subject yourself to this.

• Stayed: February 2007, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank tripper12
A TripAdvisor Member
California
Reviewed 20 June 2006

Very comfortable room, clean, quiet. Everything nice in room. Would stay again.

• Stayed: June 2006, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 June 2006

Very comfortable, quiet room. Everything was nice and clean. Staff was extrememly friendly and helpful. Will stay again when in area again. Got a great rest.

• Stayed: June 2006, travelled on business
2  Thank waytoofar
A TripAdvisor Member
Show Low Arizona
Reviewed 13 December 2005

The shower would not drain and when you showered you had 6 inches of water at your ankles, the room was smoke free but smelled of smoke, carpet was gross, when the maids were cleaning the non smoking rooms they would smoke in the hallways and the rooms, you needed a key to get into the hallway to get to your room and the one near our room was broken and we always had to walk a ways just to get in, and it was just my daughter and I, no lighting in the parking lot. the sliding glass dorr would not close right and it had a big crack in it. I complained but on deft ears, oh and when I made reservations, it said it had a heated pool and a hot tub nether were warm or clean,
will never stay there again

• Stayed: December 2005, travelled on business
3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 18 April 2004

The rooms were in need of updating. We couldn't completely close our sliding door so it could not be locked. The noise is awful from the freeway and when we complained and asked for a substitute room, the desk said there were none available. I guess they don't really honor their 100% satisfaction guarantee. The vending machines were mostly out of order as were the ice machines. To obtain soap for the laundry, you were required to walk to a convenience store in the vicinity. The restaurant was substandard and the so-called deluxe continental breakfast was pretty unappealing. Stay someplace else.

6  Thank ernieRedstone_CO