This hotel is, hands down, the filthiest place I've ever stayed. We got a handful of rooms for a convention. A few of the rooms were tolerable (nothing fancy, outdated interior, gross bathrooms, greasy looking stains all over all the doors and walls). Carpet is filthy... so much so I always kept socks on. 2 of the rooms were DISGUSTING. One smelled like a giant ashtray, had dust everywhere and the bathroom door didn't close. Asked for a new room and were immdiatly told they were booked but that they would do a "smell treatment" and that the room wasn't supposed to be a smoking room even though there was an ashtray on the end table. One of our other rooms smelled like dirty feet and urine. We were also told they would do a "smell treatment" on that room. When we returned, both rooms still smelled. We were able to get another room to replace the smokey dusty room even though they were "all booked".
Supposedly this place is in the beginning of renovations. There is caution tape everywhere, disgusting vents filled with mystery lint in the out door walkways, cigarette butts litering the property, the pool is taped off and being torn up, all of the breezeways and doors are FILTHY. The bathroom in my room is dirty (walls are brown, black specks...mold? on my bathroom ceiling. No joke, if I wasn't stuck here for work I would have ran the other way the moment I stepped on the property. The place is so gross I can't imagine how a simple renovation will do it justice. It has suffered from serious neglect for what appears to be a long long time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The La Quinta Inn Tucson East hotel is located only minutes from Davis-Monthan Air Force Base and the University of Arizona. Popular nearby attractions include the Pima Air and Space Museum, Tucson Raceway Park (NASCAR events), the Pima County Fairgrounds, and Major League Ba...See moreseball spring training. Spend the day hiking in Sabino Canyon and Saguaro National Park. Visit magnificent Kartchner Caverns. Park Place Mall is nearby for shopping; there is golf and restaurants all around, including the Gaslight Dinner Theater. The impressive the La Quinta Inn Tucson East features spacious affordable rooms with plenty of useful amenities such as free high-speed Internet access. Our executive king rooms also include a microwave and refrigerator. Enjoy a stroll through our elegant courtyard with natural landscaping. Relax poolside and unwind in the refreshing spa. Wake up each morning to our free Bright Side Breakfast prepared by our courteous staff. Located east of I-10, less than a mile from St. Joseph's Hospital; close to Tucson Medical Center and UMC ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your La Quinta Inn Tucson East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Tucson East Hotel Tucson
- La Quinta Inn Tucson East Arizona