This place is a good place to stay. Definitely not a 5 star Inn, but is pet friendly and handy to many restaurants on the east side of Tucson. The staff was courteous and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. For a tired traveler, it is good for an overnight stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The La Quinta Inn Tucson East hotel is located only minutes from Davis-Monthan Air Force Base and the University of Arizona. Popular nearby attractions include the Pima Air and Space Museum, Tucson Raceway Park (NASCAR events), the Pima County Fairgrounds, and Major League Ba...See moreseball spring training. Spend the day hiking in Sabino Canyon and Saguaro National Park. Visit magnificent Kartchner Caverns. Park Place Mall is nearby for shopping; there is golf and restaurants all around, including the Gaslight Dinner Theater. The impressive the La Quinta Inn Tucson East features spacious affordable rooms with plenty of useful amenities such as free high-speed Internet access. Our executive king rooms also include a microwave and refrigerator. Enjoy a stroll through our elegant courtyard with natural landscaping. Relax poolside and unwind in the refreshing spa. Wake up each morning to our free Bright Side Breakfast prepared by our courteous staff. Located east of I-10, less than a mile from St. Joseph's Hospital; close to Tucson Medical Center and UMC ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn Tucson East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Tucson East Hotel Tucson
- La Quinta Inn Tucson East Arizona