We were traveling cross country with our dog and stopped here for the night. We were completely blown away by how pet friendly they are. Most hotels charge a pet fee and offer nothing for your pet, but Loews gave us dog bowls, a placemat, bags and treats. The bellman also offered to take our dog on a walk or to come by and play with him while we were out. On top of that you can sit at tables just outside the restaurant (but inside) and eat your meals with your dog. Very cool! The resort is beautiful and it has nice amenities as well. We would definitely stay here again with our without our dog!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucson's spectacular 'Ventana' or 'Window' to the Soul of the Sonoran desert-is Loews Ventana Canyon. Discover a magical perspective high above Tucson's Catalina Mountains, where this stunning natural retreat offers a variety of activities, signature services and experiences to relax, energize and inspire guests. A playground of visitor delights includes: the luxurious Lakeside Spa & Tennis Center; Canyon hiking; professional stargazing; 2 Tom Fazio-designed PGA golf courses and lighted tennis courts; 2 swimming pools; a fitness center; nearby riding trails and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Loews Ventana Canyon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loews Ventana Canyon Hotel Tucson
- Loews Tucson
- Tucson Loews
- Loews Ventana Canyon Resort Tucson, Arizona