We spent two nights over Labor Day at the Loews with our 2 month son and had a wonderful time. The staff from the desk clerks to the bell hops and room service was top notch, the best we've ever encountered. The hotel is in a beautiful location at the hill of a mountain with a waterfall. There is a nice walking path around to the waterfall with signs for various vegetation. There was also an old par course if you wanted to use that. We stayed in a king room with a view of the waterfall. It was large, the tub was massive and could fit our whole family if we wanted. A fridge was nice as well. They had fireworks at night, animals from the zoo there during the day, movies at the pool at night, smores, etc. It was a great family place. Again, the location was beautiful. Driving by some other hotels, I think Loews has them beat with location and being right at the bottom of a mountain. The rooms have large balconies with chairs to take in the view.
There was a pool for kids (a little small) but there was a bounce water slide, free magazines, sunscreen, water, etc. There is a small pool for adults as well. As the hotel was full it could be hard to find a chair at the kids pool. Room service was great. We did the buffet one night and it lacked a bit on choices, maybe this was due to they moved it in doors for weather purposes.
They delivered a crib to the room for us complete with travel sized Johnson and Johnson baby items which was great.
Overall we had a great time at Loews and would go back any time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucson's spectacular 'Ventana' or 'Window' to the Soul of the Sonoran desert-is Loews Ventana Canyon. Discover a magical perspective high above Tucson's Catalina Mountains, where this stunning natural retreat offers a variety of activities, signature services and experiences to relax, energize and inspire guests. A playground of visitor delights includes: the luxurious Lakeside Spa & Tennis Center; Canyon hiking; professional stargazing; 2 Tom Fazio-designed PGA golf courses and lighted tennis courts; 2 swimming pools; a fitness center; nearby riding trails and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Loews Ventana Canyon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loews Ventana Canyon Hotel Tucson
- Loews Tucson
- Tucson Loews
- Loews Ventana Canyon Resort Tucson, Arizona