The resort is beautiful. The rooms are large and well appointed, and most of the staff was extremely friendly and accommodating (one front desk gentleman was a little snippy, but the rest of the personnel were great). There is a wonderful hiking trail right next to the hotel that should not be missed. They charge extra for wi-fi in the rooms, which seemed a little "cheap" to us considering the cost of the rooms, but you can go to the lobby and use wi-fi at no cost. I would not pay extra for the continental breakfast if you are there for a conference, as it is only bagels, some sliced fruit, croissants , juice and coffee. Not worth the extra $52 a room. We enjoyed the food at the resort's restaurants and the wait staff is the best! Very friendly and efficient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucson's spectacular 'Ventana' or 'Window' to the Soul of the Sonoran desert-is Loews Ventana Canyon. Discover a magical perspective high above Tucson's Catalina Mountains, where this stunning natural retreat offers a variety of activities, signature services and experiences to relax, energize and inspire guests. A playground of visitor delights includes: the luxurious Lakeside Spa & Tennis Center; Canyon hiking; professional stargazing; 2 Tom Fazio-designed PGA golf courses and lighted tennis courts; 2 swimming pools; a fitness center; nearby riding trails and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Loews Ventana Canyon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loews Ventana Canyon Hotel Tucson
- Loews Tucson
- Tucson Loews
- Loews Ventana Canyon Resort Tucson, Arizona