We spent a week at Loews for a business meeting. The management are very accommodating and attentive. We ad two issues, a buzzing noise irritated my wife and the staff were more than willing to move us. When the laundry service damaged a new golf shirt, they researched and reimbursed me for he value of the shirt in quick order. The food is good, and the service at e restaurant and bar is great. There were times were the bar got back logged and it seem to take a long time to get drinks. The Sunday brunch was a real treat, with a large variety of foods and drinks included.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucson's spectacular 'Ventana' or 'Window' to the Soul of the Sonoran desert-is Loews Ventana Canyon. Discover a magical perspective high above Tucson's Catalina Mountains, where this stunning natural retreat offers a variety of activities, signature services and experiences to relax, energize and inspire guests. A playground of visitor delights includes: the luxurious Lakeside Spa & Tennis Center; Canyon hiking; professional stargazing; 2 Tom Fazio-designed PGA golf courses and lighted tennis courts; 2 swimming pools; a fitness center; nearby riding trails and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Loews Ventana Canyon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loews Ventana Canyon Hotel Tucson
- Loews Tucson
- Tucson Loews
- Loews Ventana Canyon Resort Tucson, Arizona