We always enjoy are stays at this resort. The pool is well kept and beautiful. The restaurants are all good with the Flying V being extremely well managed by H."Rock" Saul is our favorite. Entertainment on the weekend is usually first class in the lobby lounge. The rooms are all well maintained and clean with great city or mountain views. The spa and fitness center is also great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucson's spectacular 'Ventana' or 'Window' to the Soul of the Sonoran desert-is Loews Ventana Canyon. Discover a magical perspective high above Tucson's Catalina Mountains, where this stunning natural retreat offers a variety of activities, signature services and experiences to relax, energize and inspire guests. A playground of visitor delights includes: the luxurious Lakeside Spa & Tennis Center; Canyon hiking; professional stargazing; 2 Tom Fazio-designed PGA golf courses and lighted tennis courts; 2 swimming pools; a fitness center; nearby riding trails and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Loews Ventana Canyon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loews Ventana Canyon Hotel Tucson
- Loews Tucson
- Tucson Loews
- Loews Ventana Canyon Resort Tucson, Arizona